We leave for Scout Camp one week from today (August 2). We have a lot to do between now and then! To keep things interesting, the Scoutmaster will be departing for Canada just as we enter the critical phase of our preparation. Here a few things to keep in mind.
- We won't have a Tuesday meeting this week.
- We will meet for an equipment check Saturday, July 31 at 8:00 AM at the church. Be there and be prepared. Use the equipment list posted on the blog (http://hunsaker212.blogspot.
com/). Bring it all for review.
- Please review our expectations for conduct with your Scout.
- Wear Scout shirt to all flag ceremonies and campfire programs.
- Use the buddy system!
- Complete your assignments from your patrol leader promptly and cheerfully.
- Scriptures and prayer every night by 10:00.
- Treat others--Scouts and leaders--with respect.
- Work hard.
- Have fun.
- The A Team: AJ, CJ, Chris, Dom, Brandon
- Patrol B: Wes, Connor, Grant, Kyle